This article published on Medium contains Amazon affiliate links and links to other relevant affiliate partners. These links do not cost you anything to use and help us to get this information to you for free.
Worried about forgetting your keys? This particular Yale digital lock means that you’ll never need to be concerned about getting locked out ever again. Installing this ultra-secure modern lock (and removing your old one) will turn your doorway into a safer and easier entrance into your home. It’s also an excellent option for anyone who wishes to run an Air BnB and give codes and cards to guests for security.
Introducing the Yale Digital Lock
The lock can be connected with a key card, key tag, remote fob and Smartphone app, giving you a range of options and allowing you to pick whichever is easiest for you. The product comes with one key card and one tag. Multiple tenants can have multiple options; there is no fixed choice.
However, for the most secure option, a pin code is best. This way, nobody can steal any kind of access to your home and you’ll never need to worry about misplacing something. The pad is touch-sensitive too — and backlit — so is incredibly simple to use at any time of day.
- KEYLESS — gives you the freedom to secure your home without the need for a key.
- EASY ACCESS — Pin code, key card, key tag, remote fob and Smartphone app (when connected to a compatible Smart home system).
- SECURITY AS STANDARD — Built in tamper alarm, bank level encryption and incorrect pin code features.
- EASY FIT — suitable for wooden doors with a 60mm nightlatch. (Nightlatch not included).
- BATTERY OPERATED — 4x AA batteries Included and an alert is given when the batteries are running low.
Furthermore, the lock is tamper-proof. This means that if someone tries to force the lock, or tries to move it without unlocking it, the lock will sound an alarm. This adds yet another level of security to your home, on top of its bank-level…